I’d say in the two months I’ve been planning my wedding I’ve learned a lot:
1) Wedding planning really isn’t hard at all
2) Wedding planning really isn’t hard at all as long as everyone cooperates
3) No one cooperates
That’s where all my stress for planning has been coming from. The first month – a BREEZE. Then all of a sudden everything wasn’t right for everyone else – and all the drama and stress came FLOWING out.
PEOPLE: It’s really not that hard – and it’s really not that big of a deal. Listen to the bride. Do what the bride wants to do, and all flows well!
I’m sorry my wedding isn’t convenient for you – but if we made it convenient for everyone, WE WOULD NEVER GET MARRIED! Please just paste a fake smile on your face and pretend to be happy for my and Dallas’ sake. It would be much appreciated.
Good thing I have a fiancé who tries to remind me this day is about what I want and not what everyone else wants. It’s difficult to remember though when you are a people pleaser.
So a note to all who come to my wedding or reception: Judge away. I won’t be offended. Most of it wasn’t my pick anyway. ![]()
No comments:
Post a Comment