These past couple of weeks I’ve felt like I’ve been running non-stop. It’s been good though. Dallas and I came home to Idaho for some reunions, my baby shower, our niece’s baby blessing, and his sister’s wedding.
We have loved being able to see ALL of our family (both sides!) and getting to be here for all the exciting additions. Of course, I’ve spent much of my time just holding Penelope – isn’t that what aunts are for?
The other exciting part during our time home has been all the new things happening with our baby boy!
I’ve finally begun to feel him move, and boy does he love to wiggle in there! It’s been exciting for Dallas as well since he is moving enough that others can feel him too! At first, he was shy and would stop moving every time someone put their hand on my stomach, but he seems to have figured out when it’s his own daddy and will kick and kick Dallas’ hand for a good while.
My belly has also FINALLY popped and I actually look pregnant!! Believe me, I’ve been so sick of looking chubby and feeling like crap without anyone else being able to visibly understand why.
I’m sad we have to leave soon and go back to Lousy-ana. But maybe now that half my summer has been spent in Idaho, I’ll make it through to the end of this job and we can come home again and have more fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment