First, a recent picture for you all. This is my belly at 32 weeks.
I can’t imagine it gets any bigger than this – but supposedly it does!
And yes, those are in fact STILL my pre-pregnancy jeans…the only ones I can still (sort of) fit in to.
I actually finally decided today that I’d spend the $50 and get maternity skinny jeans, because this just wasn’t working anymore. I DO already have maternity jeans, they just aren’t my favorite because you can’t tell I still have skinny legs in them.
I mean, a pregnant woman needs to feel good about her body, right? Especially with all those extra hormones….so yes, I spent the money and got jeans that actually make me still look skinny!
Now for the extra money part. I absolutely have to share this. As a boring, old, stay-at-home, pregnant woman, I’m always looking for ways to save more money. I would go out and get a job, except for the fact that I’m 8 months pregnant and all.
My sister-in-law signs up for freebies and always seems to be getting cool stuff in the mail. So I thought I’d start as well. It’s not much, but hey, a few packets of free shampoo can add up!
As I’ve been on my freebie kick, I came across a blog that was listing ways to be more frugal/earn more money. Normally, these sites don’t do much for me, because I’m already as frugal as they tell everyone else to be – if not more. (Yes, I’ve even been called “too” frugal…as if there’s such a thing! ;) )
Anyway, on this site, there was actually ways listed to earn more money basically for free. I’m usually pretty skeptical, but she’d done these herself and swore by them, so I figured if I’m not having to give up my credit card number, I’ll try it out.
The first thing I loved was amazon’s buyback program. With me just finishing college, and Dallas still well in school, we accumulate a lot of books, and don’t live anywhere near campus to sell them back each semester. Amazon let’s you sell your book back to them. This isn’t listing your book for sale people (although you can do that as well). This is typing in your ISBN, Amazon giving you the price they’ll buy it back for, printing out the shipping label (yes, they pay shipping), and mailing into them for Amazon credit.
And they give you a decent amount back! Sell a couple of those old books laying around, and you can earn a good amount of Amazon credit to buy Christmas gifts with!
You can go to the trade-in store HERE.
My other new favorite way of earning extra money is Swagbucks.com.
You sign up for free, and do little tasks to earn swag money. I mean LITTLE tasks. If you install their toolbar, anything you search could possibly win swag bucks. I’ve earned probably 50 swag bucks just through searching in the past couple of days!
You can take daily polls, do some research, take surveys, watch videos the list goes on and on.
I personally take one or two surveys a day and earn on average around $100 swagbucks.
This seriously works. I signed up last week and have already earned $1300 swagbucks.
Now with those swagbucks, you can buy things like gift cards and other merchandise. Personally, I think the best deal is buying the $5 Amazon gift cards (450 swagbucks). They can add up quickly and there’s more Amazon money to spend for Christmas!
You might not earn as quickly as I do. My first few days, it took forever to get swagbucks. But again, it’s only been a week, and I’m already earning about 100 a day.
Just go check it out for yourself – try it out a little and see if it’s for you. I’m planning on earning enough money to buy all our Christmas presents this year!
Go HERE to sign up for free.
(Oh, and THIS is the awesome blog that gave me this money earning ideas!)
No comments:
Post a Comment