Saturday, August 9, 2014

My Not So Little Baby


I realize it's been an entire month since I last blogged, but I have good reason! Carson decided to see if my laptop could fly, and after working and working on it, I still can't get it to power on. So I've been dealing with getting the files off my hard drive and transferring them to Dallas's computer as well as making the adjustment to having only one laptop.  (Not so bad when your husband is on break from school. We'll see how it goes once school starts up again...)

But yes, I'm still pregnant! My official due date is on Monday, although I believe she will still be later than that. I'm guessing Thursday or Friday of next week, but I could be totally wrong. My kids are stubborn like that!

In the meantime, Carson and I have been trying to stay cool, getting the apartment ready for baby and LOTS of family to visit, and spending some quality time with each other before he's no longer our only child!

I can't believe how grown up Carson is becoming! He's still my little baby, but he's talking and swimming and giving me attitude!!
He LOVES to swim. We'll go out to the pool, put his floatie on, and he climbs right in and swims all over the place by himself. He enjoys playing with Daddy, but most of the time he just wants to swim around on his own without us nearby.


His latest favorite food is Peanut Butter. Just pure peanut butter straight from the jar. I'll give him a spoonful and he'll go running into his bedroom to sit on his chair and enjoy it in peace.

He finally has a "cheese" face now. I'll ask him to say cheese (which he'll actually say) and this is the adorable face I get. Such a stud!




Here we are shopping at Publix, my new favorite grocery store. Every time we go Carson has to get a cookie from the bakery, and LOVES to be able to "drive" the cart around. Why don't more stores have carts like these ones?!


Once I get all the videos off my phone, I"ll have to upload those for your enjoyment as well. We take way more videos than pictures of Carson now because he says and does the funniest things!
He can now say Opa, Daddy, Mom, Carson (CarCar), bye bye, please, more, cheese, juice, shoes, toes, and I'm sure a whole bunch of other words I'm forgetting. He also knows lots of animal sounds and I can't get him to say the names of animals anymore because  when I ask, he just makes the noise they make!


I can't believe it's been over a year and a half since I became mommy to this little cutie!! And very very soon he'll have a little  sister to share the love with!!! 


No comments: