Tuesday, March 10, 2015

As of Late

Who knew having only one laptop to share with the entire family would be so hard? Ha. Obviously I haven't blogged in a while, but Dallas needs his laptop to do homework! Only one more year until we get a second one, right? 

So here's a long post of pictures and small blurbs as of late.

Christmas was a blast! Carson's old enough now to sort of understand what's going on and was so excited for all his new toys! And of course, IT SNOWED! I knew Christmas would not disappoint!
After we finished opening presents, Carson and Dallas ran outside to play in the snow. He had a blast (I think Dallas did, too!) 










We celebrated my birthday in January. My sweet mother in law made an ice cream cake for me, which was delicious and decorated beautifully! (I told you she is a much better cake baker/decorator than I am!)


Carson has become so much more active and has quite the imagination!! Here he is cooking in his kitchen and telling me that everything is hot and to  be careful. He also loves to pretend his stuffed animals are babies and do everything I do with Madeline. It's so adorable.
In fact, just the other day he buckled his sock monkey into her carseat, wrapped him up, and gave him toys for the car ride. Another day he had his monkey hit me so he would have to go in time out. Carson really understands much more than I realize sometimes!


And here he is putting all his toys on his toy box because he's a typical brother and was getting mad that Madeline was playing with his toys!

Grammie shopped the after Christmas sales and got Carson his very own Snuffleupagus, which he of course LOVES!



I bought a new cloth diaper for Madeline, but ran out of diapers for Carson one day, and had him wear it instead. Doesn't he look great with a Strawberry Bum?!


We had lunch with Opa, one day while I had appointments to go to.


I got my hair did! And love it. I've always loved being blonde!


Madeline now crawls!! She is such a mover! All over the place. She turned 6 months in February and started solid foods. My goodness you would think I was starving her before because she downs that baby food like no baby I've seen before!
She is more active and cuter than ever! Her personality is showing through so much now and she is so fun to play with. Even Carson has started playing with her a little!


We went down to Utah for my sister in law's baby shower! It was a lot of fun and a nice day trip. Madeline is always held by her cousin Shaylee! She loves seeing Madeline and getting to be with her. It's very cute! 





Somewhere in there was also Dallas's birthday, but we have no pictures, cause we are lame. Haha. it's been a busy couple of months and I know will just continue to get busier and busier! Life is wonderful and we are absolutely loving being back home surrounded by family again. 


No comments: