It's always so sad when your children are sick. However, sometimes it's so sweet at the same time. Carson had a slight fever this morning and again this evening, nothing too big. As sad I was for him being sick, he was the sweetest, most cuddly boy all morning and I just loved it! I love cuddling with my baby and him actually LETTING me cuddle with him. He was so cute and kind and I just wanted to do everything I could for him.
This kid even put himself down for a nap! We thought he went to play in his room, I checked in, and he's passed out on his bed.
It's moments like these I want to remember and cherish. The times we cuddled and played with each other. The times we just laughed and laughed with each other. The times he was hurt and I could always make it better.
Both my babies are growing up way too fast before my eyes!
Madeline is already walking! I had an 8 month old walker!! My goodness, doesn't she know she's supposed to be little forever? She's become so independent she doesn't even want us feeding her anymore. I've been forced into Baby Led Weaning with her because she wants to feed herself finger foods.
Madeline is already walking! I had an 8 month old walker!! My goodness, doesn't she know she's supposed to be little forever? She's become so independent she doesn't even want us feeding her anymore. I've been forced into Baby Led Weaning with her because she wants to feed herself finger foods.
Her personality is already shining through so strong and I often wonder how different she is going to be from Carson when she is 2!
And, because I just have to throw this in there, look at my gorgeous family!! I mean, come on! We're basically a family of models. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment