Friday, April 22, 2011

<3 Summer

Why?

Let me count:

1) Hiking

2) Lagoon

3) Sunshine

4) Boating

5) Swimming

6) Craters of the Moon

7) Grass

8) Warm summer nights

9) Stargazing

10) Camping

11) Fishing

12) Flowers

13) Evening Walks

14) Picnics

15) Warmth

16) Zoo

17) Ice Cream

18) Memorial Day

19) Independence Day

20) Horseback Riding

21) Visiting Grandpa

22) Visiting the farm

23) BBQs

24) Campfires

25) Night Games

26) Florida? (Cross my fingers)

27) Concerts

28) Road Trips

29) Gardens

30) Tennis

31) Chirping Birds

32) Fresh fruit and vegetables

33) Longer days

34) Drive In

35) Early morning running

36) Chesterfield

37) Summer breeze

38) The “feeling” of summer

39) Relaxation

40) Bike riding

41) Rollerblading

42) Walks around the Greenbelt

43) Modeling

44) Taking a million pictures

45) Sitting on the roof watching sunsets

46) Backpacking

47) Day trips

48) Yellowstone

49) Sun Valley

50) IT’S SUMMER!

 

I could go on, and on, and on, and on.

But I love summer a lot.

And I can’t tell you just how excited I am for all of this.

It’s so close.

So So close

1 comment:

Amanda Kaye said...

And let me count the awesome things about winter:

1-Christmas
2-Ummmm....that's it.