Sunday, September 25, 2011

Gonzales!!!!!

 

I know it. I have been slacking big time on the blogging. But hey – I’m a newlywed – that’s a great excuse, right?

 

Well anyways, we are here in Louisiana. Hot, humid, and fun (well…the people!) Hasn’t even been a week and we’ve already met some pretty amazing friends – I don’t think I’ve been out so much in my life! There is always something going on – which is great with Dallas gone at work all the time! I’m never bored (for once)

 

Still waiting on the wedding pictures – don’t worry I’ll put them up as soon we get the beautiful pictures!

 

Now – the homemaker in me is beginning to come out now that I am a stay-at-home wife! Between all the partying and online classes – I still find downtime. So if anyone has recipes, projects, ideas, anything that sounds fun for me to try – hit me up!

 

 

 

No comments: