Thursday, September 29, 2011

Change my major? again?

 

Um yeah it really sucks that I love learning about lots of different things – because it makes it difficult for me to pick a major and stick to it! So far I’ve stuck with Sociology all the way through college, but I’ve considered changing (as those of you who read my blog religiously would know)

So does it come to any surprise to you that I find out about new majors and want to switch? Yeah – well Health Administration is now an online degree at BYU-I, which is a score for me since we are living in Louisiana for the next year!

But there’s also Administrative Assistant/Office Management – which is also tempting.

Um then I kind of laughed at myself because I realized the kind of jobs I want and love are office jobs – like “The Office” office jobs.

I’m crazy.

But I love it.

What to do what to do…..

 

 

 

 

You know my other option is to just get pregnant and forgo the whole school thing…..I like that one…..

No comments: