- I’m grateful for an absolutely loving, adoring, caring, selfless husband. Even when things are rough, he never gets upset or frustrated with me – he’s always more understanding than I could ever possibly ask and is quite literally willing to go to then ends of the earth for me.
- I’m grateful for the job that wonderful husband has; a job that enables us both to continue our schooling debt-free and allow us to live comfortably for our needs without a need for me to work.
- I’m grateful for the power of attending the temple and for availability of a near-by temple for us to attend regularly.
- I’m grateful for the friends we both have – whether here in Louisiana, back in Idaho, or anywhere else around the world. Friends who are so kind to us and always there when we need them.
- I’m grateful for the marriage covenant that allows Dallas and I to be sealed for all time and eternity and helps us both to be much better people knowing that our love is eternal.
- I’m grateful for family- immediate, extended, in-laws, adopted, or otherwise – family that is there for us 24/7, giving us love, support, advice, and hope.
- I’m grateful for our car. Even though it hardly gets used, I’m glad we have it for whenever we need transportation.
- I’m grateful for the opportunity we have to move all around the world. Though it scares the crap out of me some days and I just want to go home, it’s really actually been a dream of mine all my life and I’m glad I get to experience it with my best friend.
- I’m grateful for the gospel – for many many reasons, but especially now for it’s consistency, comfort, and friendships no matter where in the world I am.
- I’m grateful for online schooling. Although I complain and mumble and become discouraged some weeks, I always make it through and am happy I am able to continue my education wherever I may be.
- I’m grateful for my dear old roommates who will talk to me all the time, even at 2 am, about anything and everything.
I’m grateful for millions of other things as well, but this is all I have time for ![]()
1 comment:
I'm thankful for you!
Post a Comment