Saturday, July 7, 2012

Ultrasound Pictures!!!

Dallas has been such a good sport lately with all this baby stuff. I’ve waited for this moment my whole life, and have been overly overjoyed about it, and poor Dallas has had to deal with baby talk 24/7 since before we were even aware I was pregnant!

I was SUPPOSED to have an ultrasound on Monday, which meant Dallas was going to have to take work off for it. I could not get it any earlier since they were all booked up every day until then.

But he REALLY didn’t want to miss work (and that awesome overtime paycheck!), so he called to see if he could change my appointment.
He made it work! Granted, we had to drive 80 miles to get to their other location, but there were openings today there, so he was willing to drive the 80 miles!

It was kind of a fun surprise since we weren’t expecting to see our baby today, and really exciting because we haven’t seen our child since it was a tiny blob – this time you could tell a baby was in there!

IMAGES_6

Awww, how cute. I’m excited for this baby to get here in December!

No comments: