Just a heads up to you lucky readers of my blog, most of my pregnancy/baby related things I have/want to say will be posted here. I’m trying to avoid the whole facebook cliché, especially because there are lots of people on facebook that I’d really rather not know all about my pregnancy.
That being said, Amazon is doing this awesome giveaway right now for all us prego women out there. All you have to do is make a baby registry on amazon.com, add at least 10 items to it, and you’re entered in their contest. They are giving away a $500 gift certificate each week until the end of the year!
I figured I should go ahead and get a head start on making my registry.
All I can say is holy crap. I had no idea how complicated picking out baby stuff could be! I started with carseats and strollers, assuming those would be pretty straightforward. I was wrong. Who knew there were so many different options (and I’m not talking about colors here!)?
I’ve decided I would like a travel system – matching carseat and stroller, where the carseat can fit into the stroller, and I want neutral colors. (Below are ones I like from my search today)
http://www.gracobaby.com/Products/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=1806994
http://www.gracobaby.com/Products/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=1785539
http://www.gracobaby.com/Products/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=1774832
Other than that, what the heck should I be looking for?
Is lightweight better, or is it nicer to have a full system that can last when the baby is a toddler?
What about all the different features? Cupholders? Storage room?
Basically;
HELP!!!!!
All you mommies (and daddies) out there, what do you like? What do you hate?
Thanks for the help, friends. Right now, I’ll go ahead and take advice on any and all baby products – diaper bags, diapers, humidifiers, bassinets, blankies, pacifiers, etc. Like I said, I’m clueless right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment