Monday, September 3, 2012

Hurricane Isaac

I finally became brave enough last week to upload some pregnancy picture onto facebook. So I suppose I’ll share some with my blog readers as well!

Here is my best looking picture so far at 25 weeks. I bought the maternity dress at Target on Saturday and LOVE it. I’d avoided maternity clothes as long as I possibly could – but I just couldn’t squeeze into my pre-pregnancy dresses one more Sunday.
0902121624

This boy is still as active as ever, and it’s still becoming more and more difficult for me to sleep at night. Last night I even ended up taking a bath at 2:00 am and fell asleep for two hours because it was more comfortable on my belly than laying in bed!

In other news, this week was quite eventful for Dallas and I! We survived the first hurricane ever in our lives. That sounds a lot more exciting than it really was. We were extremely blessed and nothing happened for us at all. No power outages (which is the worst of it usually for people in our area), no flooding, no trees or other objects crashing into our apartment or cars – just lots of wind and rain! But being Idahoans, we’re quite used to the wind!

It is kinda cool that we are able to say we’ve lived through a hurricane though! And on the plus side, they closed down the job site so Dallas had the entire week off, which was perfect timing for our First Anniversary!

We bought our first tv (finally) for our anniversary present and I cannot WAIT for it to be delivered this week.
Dallas also surprised me with a GORGEOUS bouquet of flowers (which I’ll post a picture of once the lilies begin to bloom) and took me out to dinner.

All in all, Hurricane Isaac made this one of the best weeks ever by forcing my hunky hubby home with me all week!

No comments: