My belly continues to get bigger by the minute. (I swear!) This picture is at 26 or 27 weeks and I feel like I’ve already doubled in size since week 25! And to think I was so hopeful I would only get about this big – just wait until my ninth month! Those pictures are sure to give you a good laugh.
This week I finally packed up my pre-pregnancy clothes. It was getting ridiculous trying to squeeze into them any longer. Thankfully I have wonderful friends who are lending me lots of their maternity clothes so I don’t have to go blow money on an entirely new wardrobe right now!
As of late, I’ve been extremely bored. Who would have thought I’d actually miss not going back to school this semester? Really though, I’m jealous of you all in school right now. Dallas thinks I’m crazy to feel that way, but he’s taking Anat & Phys this semester so I’m sure he’d love to switch places with me.
Since I don’t even have school to keep me busy, I’ve had to find new things to entertain me throughout the day. We bought a tv for our anniversary (yeah, we’ve gone an entire year without owning a tv. It was actually really nice!) so that’s helped a little bit. But who wants to sit in front of the tv all day?
So I’ve also started a baby cross-stitch for our son. My mom did one for each of her children (although she has yet to finish mine and Claire’s…hint hint), so I decided I continue the “tradition”. I will say Winnie the Pooh wasn’t my first choice, but it was one of the easier and cheaper ones. Looking good so far, right?
Pretty much I’m ready for this baby to be here now. We still have 3 months to go, though, so I guess I’ll have to continue keeping myself busy in the meantime.
On a completely different side-note, I’m hosting a giveaway right now. Go enter it and spread the word!
https://www.facebook.com/scentsyshelbyane/app_228910107186452
No comments:
Post a Comment