My baby is already over a month old! Where has the time gone? And my has he grown. He’s a lot more alert and active now, which I love, but I also miss all the snuggle time we used to have.
At least it means more REAL smiles…not just gassy ones!
Carson and I headed home for a couple of weeks at the beginning of January, right after Dallas’s job moved us to Mississippi! (That might or might not have been the reason I decided to go home for so long)
While home, he got lots of snuggle time with his momma and Grammie, met LOTS of relatives, went to his Aunt Sherisse’s wedding, and received his baby blessing.
I think his mom was more tired than he was after everything was said and done.
We miss being home, but it’s also nice to be back with his Daddy again and just relax at home all day doing nothing.
Now if only my little man would stop growing up so fast!!
No comments:
Post a Comment