Monday, February 3, 2014

Super Bowl Sunday!!

Normally with this post, I would have pictures to go along with it. You know, pictures of the amazing Super Bowl Party we attended and all the delicious food we ate.
The problem with that, though, is that I didn’t go to our amazing Super Bowl Party with Carson and Dallas.
Instead, McDonalds decided to be jerks to me and give me food poisoning. So I was busy being sick all Sunday morning (I’ll spare you the details, but for those of you who’ve had food poisoning, you can imagine) and then weak and exhausted the rest of the afternoon and evening.
I haven’t been so miserable in a long time. And no matter what I did, I couldn’t get my energy levels back up. I really wanted to just go to the hospital and have an IV put in to make me feel better. Maybe I’m just overdramatic. ;)

But Dallas and Carson enjoyed the super bowl, minus the Broncos losing and all. (Poor Dallas, that was an awful game and him being the giant football fan that he is, he was NOT happy in the slightest.)

Oh but there’s still more to the story. You see, this morning, Dallas stayed home from work to take the car in the shop and get fixed (long time coming, our fuel leaks out every time we fill it up) and to make sure I was ok before he went back to work. I was still weak, but not nearly as bad as yesterday, and today I could finally eat again.
Dallas, however, began complaining of achiness and exhaustion along with weakness. What do you know. It wasn’t food poisoning after all!! We have a bug. I have no idea WHAT bug because it’s nothing I’ve ever experienced before. Maybe a stomach thing? Or some kind of weird flu? (Dallas didn’t have the unpleasant food poisoning symptoms I did, so maybe I did still have food poisoning on top of it all).

So that’s been our weekend. Great fun, huh? I’m finally back to myself, 48 hours later. Hopefully Carson doesn’t get it and we can have fun the rest of the week and take lots more pictures to blog about instead of miserable sicknesses.

How was YOUR Super Bowl Sunday?

No comments: