1) Please don’t advise me on my dating life. I’m a big girl. I can handle myself and who I choose to date. Thank you.
2) If I am not in the mood for your bullcrap, I’m not in the mood for your bullcrap. Please don’t try to change my mind by continuing to bug me with it after I’ve made it clear I’m not in the mood for it.
3) Please don’t assume I’ll like what you like, want what you want, or do what you want to do. Differences are good – embrace them. And don’t whine and beg for me to like/want/do what you want.
4) Respect my privacy.
5) If you want to disappear from me for a while – cool, go right ahead. Just don’t expect me to be standing there waiting when you come back.
6) You don’t have to justify every little thing you to do me. To me – justification is simply a way of making yourself feel better. Do what you want. What do I care why?
7) Please try to solve the problem on your own before coming to me with it. I’m not here to do everything for you. I have my own life to live you do know.
8) And please don’t tell ME how to solve MY problems. If I’m not asking for your help, I generally don’t want it. Like I said – I’m a big girl. I can handle myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment