College cuts into my social life.
It’s really ironic that I say that because I never used to have a social life
But I’m loving being super busy
Stay out till 12 – homework until 2 – get up at 6 for school/work.
I’m obviously dragging this week – but now I can’t go to sleep before 2. So guess I’m used to only 3 hours of sleep each night haha.
It’s ok – my classes are easy.
And I love all my new friends. Even if some of them work nights and weekends and is always super tired when we hang out, BRYAN!
Then there’s the fact of how small this world is – like one of my roommate’s friends is friends with my high school friends, both of whose friend is in my English class.
And yesterday I gave my number to a guy in Book of Mormon…who I found out today is actually my friend’s roommate.
Then my friend proceeded to tell my mother that I’m already hitting on all of his roommates.
What can I say?
So people – continue to hit me up. We’ll go party
I can do my homework at 2 am – no worries!
On another note – I drastically changed my facebook today – are you ready for this?
I DELETED almost ALL of my picture albums. I know – me – deleting all those pictures. Crazy. But I did. And I deleted all my notes. And next I’m going to weed out friends and people I really don’t know.
Good day. Long day. I’m tired. Goodnight blogger friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment