Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Colorado

I was gonna wait to make this post until tomorrow, but I’m wide awake, so now is as good a time as any I suppose!

Colorado was AMAZING. By far the best weekend I’ve had in a very VERY long time.

Here are just a few of the memories….

Dallas shaved his beard the first day I was there

No scruff burn this weekend!

0527112020

0527112021

We spent Saturday in Denver – the aquarium (which was actually pretty sweet), 16th street mall (not as fun as we’d hoped), and then the Rockies/Cardinals game….which was so sweet!!! 6 runs in the first inning alone! Pretty good game to go to!0528111635

And this picture describes what we did for basically the rest of the time

0530010658

But seriously, it was such a fun weekend. I was just glad to get to be with Dallas – but he went above and beyond and made it so perfect for me. Open-mouthed smile

I’m sure one lucky girl…..

No comments: