Lauren and I decided to walk around the river last night since we no longer live together and miss seeing each other all the time…..
(By the way, the river is VERY high – flooding in spots around the greenbelt…which is kinda sweet, but also kinda scary.)
Anyway, we got talking about all our education goals, and let me tell you, Lauren and I have a lot. Basically, I would love to go to school the rest of my life and get multiple degrees. Sounds insane? Possibly – but that’s just me I guess. I don’t like NOT being busy…I love learning things and keeping myself DOING something.
So Lauren and I decided we need to keep each other motivated, because we both have these HUGE goals. Like:
1) Get my Bachelors in Sociology or Social Work with a minor in Marriage and Family Studies (hopefully in under 3 years)
2) Get a certificate in Dental Assisting and possibly get a Bachelors in Dental Hygiene.
3) Beauty School?
4) Masters in Sociology or Social Work
5) Masters in Anthropology
6) Certified in Phlebotomy
7) And get ALL of this done in under 10 years. Think I can do it? My bestie and I think we can do it….
And then? Who knows…….maybe get more degrees – depending on this point how busy I am…..assuming I’ll probably be married with children.
Just some thoughts – I have some pretty big goals for my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment