Sunday, May 1, 2011

Thought Overload

Let me just say I can’t believe some of the things that have occurred in the past 24 hours……

Wow.

It’s been a little ridiculous.

But other parts were really really good Open-mouthed smile

The people here in Rexburg…………wow.

 

 

My brother’s reception up in Idaho was yesterday, meaning lots of family came to visit, meaning my two (sorta) nieces came, which means lots of good stories.

Like playing Barbies.

Danneke: (while searching through our giant box of barbies) I need a boyfriend. (Picks up a headless Ken doll) With a head.

 

Brian and I laughed so hard.

And the entire day was like this.

 

 

I came home to my apartment living room covered with sleeping girls I did not know. A little awkward? Most definitely. Still have yet to go downstairs this morning…..

And I suppose that’s all for now.

 

Oh, I can’t see my blog again. I can’t figure out why it does this to me, but last time you all were able to still read my blog, so I shall continue to post.

 

Sorry this one was so random and made no sense really. Just unloading my thoughts.

Here’s Danneke attempting to drive my G6 yesterday……

DSCI0449DSCI0450DSCI0451

No comments: