Here in Louisiana, just about 15 minutes away from where I live, there is a little store I like to call my absolute favorite -
Obsessed with this store.
We went there the other day – so in love – they even had cardigans on sale for $20!!! (Are you reading this Amanda? YES! $20!!!!! AMAZING I KNOW!)
I’ve also been a little obsessed with reading this blog:
Which is in amazing true story that will just break your heart.
Anyway, a friend told me her whole house and everything she and her kids wear is from Anthropologie?! (I have yet to confirm this, but hey, I would!!)
Now the dilemma. Did you look at the store website? Did you see those prices?
ugh. Only in my dreams…
although…..
the one 15 minutes away from me is hiring…..I wonder what kind of discount I could get…..
2 comments:
Her kids wear Hunter rain boots, like for real, real Hunter rain boots.
Need I say more about this matter.
I AM READING THIS!!! It sounds like a job totally up your ally...but you have to have SOME self control. I know I would have a hard time! Between the sales, employee discount, and 2nd income....Ohhhh, so tempting! However, I think you would enjoy working there. Just make sure you give yourself a budget and don't go over it. I give Landon and myself a personal budget each month in CASH, so I can't talk myself over the amount. When it's gone, it's gone!
Sorry to ramble, I just read an AMAZING book about budgets and finances. It's going to be one of my newest blog posts. Tune in, and good luck with your fun choice :)
Post a Comment