I have been trying so hard to be very sneaky these past few months and not let anything slip through the cracks. I definitely knew I did not want to make a “big announcement” on facebook by any means.
However, I’m obviously still learning that nothing will ever go the way I would like it to. With that being said, twice now, our big news has been told to the world by someone else. I guess that means it’s probably time for me to just fess up to it!
Yes! Dallas and I are pregnant! As of right now, I’m 15 weeks along – almost to the halfway point. Our little baby is due December 19th and hopefully sometime in the next few weeks, we will find out if it’s a boy or a girl! (Thank goodness because Dallas recently informed me he cannot wrap his head around thinking about anything baby until he knows what gender our child is!)
Here is a lovely picture of my belly so far for you all to leave with. The picture is of (from left to right) my sister-in-law whose baby should come any time now, my cousin who is a month ahead of me in her pregnancy, and of course me.
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Our Big News
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats!!! Enjoy it-- pregnancy really is a lot of fun!
Post a Comment