And….we’re back in Carson’s birthplace. We actually live about 10 minutes down the street from where Carson was born, now, in Baton Rouge. Mississippi was good to us, but I’m so glad to be back in Baton Rouge. I didn’t realize how much I actually liked this place until we moved away!
We are in a different ward than before, which makes me sad, but this ward is great too, and has lots more babies in it than in Gonzales!!!
We will probably be here for about 7 or 8 months, unless we get sent to another job before this is finished. We just never know with Dallas’s job where we will be and when we will be there.
During the last couple of months, Carson has almost turned into a toddler before my eyes! He crawls ALL over the place, climbs up onto everything, walks between all the pieces of furniture, and even throws little toddler fits. (He’s doing one right now…arched back, whiney cry, kicking feet…..and so it begins…)
I LOVE the age he is right now though. He giggles all the time, babbles and babbles and babbles. He already says Dada and Mama, although hasn’t really put those words together with the actual people yet. He still loves to cuddle, sometimes, and I fear he’ll be walking far too soon!
Monday, August 26, 2013
We’ve Moved!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment