Sunday, January 12, 2014

Beginning to feel like…Spring?

As you know, we spent two weeks in the cold, frozen tundra that is known as Idaho. Don’t get me wrong, I love Idaho. It’s just REALLY cold, especially when you have lived in the deep south for the last 3 years and are used to it never getting below freezing. I was so excited to come back to the warmth, but apparently the cold decided it wanted to come with us, and we’ve been freezing for the last week.
Luckily, it’s FINALLY warming up again! Dallas has had to work Saturdays on this job, so we don’t get much time with him. He was able to get off a little earlier than usual yesterday and so we went outside to play for a little bit. Carson hasn’t really been outside since he started walking (sad as that is).
He of course found the first puddle he could, which just happened to be the biggest one, and soaked himself clear to the cloth diaper!
It was certainly adorable! Now that it is warm(er), I think we will be going to parks way more often again.
001003005006008009012013014015018019

No comments: