Thursday, December 8, 2011

90s Flashback!

 

This week has been filled with being extremely stressed. Finals are next week, I’m rushing to get all my projects and papers finished, on top of trying to massive clean the apartment, babysit LOTS of kids I just ADORE, and trying to keep myself completely free of any obligation this weekend so I can FOR ONCE have a nice, relaxing weekend that involves no homework!

Every time I get too stressed, I watch an episode of Sabrina, The Teenage Witch to escape reality for a bit. (All seasons and episodes are posted on youtube). I’m currently in the 3rd season. And I’ve only been watching for two weeks. See how stressed I’ve been?

Today, I watched 2 episodes that had some nice flashbacks of my childhood (there are always flashbacks, just some ones that stood out) – Backstreet Boys and N*Sync.

Then I was on a roll.

I have been dancing around the apartment (every now and again doing homework), cleaning, and doing laundry all rocking out to some of my favorite hits from these boy bands.

It’s been FANTASTIC

I sure miss those simple days of the 90s. (not the clothing though)

Oh, and Justin was definitely the cutest in N*Sync Winking smile

No comments: