Sunday, June 29, 2014

Playground Time

As mentioned before, we have the wonderful luxury with these apartments of having a playground right outside our door (and quite literally…we are the closest apartment building to it!)
Carson LOVES this. Every chance he gets, he wants to go outside and play. Poor kid has a pregnant momma, though, that can’t stand this heat. I thought living in the South for so long, I would be acclimatized by now, but Alabama is even hotter than Louisiana was! So it’s rare that we can spend longer than 20 minutes out there, or that I’ll even be willing to go out.
(The good news is we also have a pool right there that we will be using more and more so I’ll be able to be outside with him longer).

Earlier this week, it had been raining every afternoon. One evening, after it had finished raining and Dallas got home from work, we decided to go outside to play, since it was actually cool enough to be out there for a while!

Carson was LOVING it. He rocked on the horses and frog, he climbed up and down the gym, he even chased a grasshopper around for a while!

IMG_1893IMG_1894IMG_1895IMG_1896IMG_1900IMG_1903

I will gladly welcome the rain every day just to be able to let Carson play like this outside all the time!!!

No comments: