It’s no secret that Carson is 100% Daddy’s boy. He waits all day long for Daddy to come home, and doesn’t want to leave him alone at all when he is home!
The first week we had moved here, Dallas didn’t have to start work yet. Carson was in heaven getting to play with his daddy all day long for a whole week!
When the time finally rolled around for Dallas to start work again, he wasn’t leaving before Carson woke up, so Carson actually got to see him in the mornings for once. It was nice to wake up with Dallas there, but not so fun for Carson to see his daddy leave him.
One morning, Dallas was ready to head out the door for work. He grabbed his hat, came over to me and gave me a kiss goodbye, and started walking for the door to put his boots on.
Carson followed suit, absolutely CONVINCED he was going with daddy to work. He grabbed his own hat (exactly like daddy’s), came up to me and gave me a kiss, and then chased daddy over to the door. It was the most adorable thing ever!
Poor kid was NOT happy once he learned daddy was leaving without him. I wish I could have recorded the whole thing on video, but since I didn’t anticipate this happening, all I got was a picture of the aftermath, when Carson had to cuddle with me on the couch to calm down (hat STILL on, of course).
I’m secretly glad Dallas is back to leaving at the break of dawn so I don’t have to deal with a meltdown from Carson every single morning, as cute as it is knowing how much he loves his Daddy!
1 comment:
That's so cute!
Post a Comment