Tuesday, February 8, 2011

E-mails, pictures, blah blah blah

I got TWO yes count them 1!!! 2!!!! e-mails from Sammy today! Open-mouthed smile Open-mouthed smile Open-mouthed smile

Can I even BEGIN to describe my excitement after such a bad day?!

It was a fantabulous ending to my day!

It’s time to start fresh (again). Tomorrow’s a new day. It’ll be better. Can’t wait for free snowboarding on Friday Smile

I did make a big change yesterday – but those of you interested enough in my life to find out can come visit me to find out Open-mouthed smile 

 

 

On another note – I had a lot of fun with Laur messing around last night:

Picture0171

Picture0138

Picture0109

Picture0112

(Those are all the “nice” pictures. Checkout facebook for most of the rest of them – granted not all. Some were too scandalous Winking smile)

 

Also thanks to these very pictures – I decided to keep my hair long. I was considering chopping it off…not really sure what to do with it. But Laur and I took these pictures and I look freaking GORGEOUS – so I’m keeping the long hair.

No comments: