Sunday, February 13, 2011

Loves of my life (as of recently)

Can I just say how epic the past few days have been?

Because they have been. Very epic.

And it’s all thanks to these wonderful people:

59473_424200958371_735763371_5184676_3233106_n (1)

Kadee Taylor (Bieber)

My wonderful roommate.

All nighter doing homework, watching Shrek 2, jamming out, drinking Voltage, becoming distracted from homework, back to homework, etc.

She is obsessed with JB…which is part of the reason why I lover her so much.

LOVE THIS GIRL!

 

 

 

 

 

181677_498158828371_735763371_6436306_5729326_nTiffany Barton

Cutest girl in the whole world? Yes.

I love her outfits – all of them.

We hung out for the first time tonight.

And I already decided I love her and need to hang out with her more. Because she is just that amazing.

168299_10150111136139209_740749208_6464525_5925576_n

Darren. 

He is in two of my classes. And is also Kadee and Tiffy’s BFF.

He plays the piano SUPERBLY.

Has THE BEST taste in music.

Also, the greatest person to talk to or listen to.

Basically, the only person I’ve ever truly been myself around (especially the first night we hung out, which is amazing for me)

And I could go on and on, but it’s 5 am. And I need to do homework with Kadee

 

Just know these past few days have been my favorite.

 

 

And yes, I cut and dyed my hair.

LOVE it.

Oh I love it so much.

Life is good.

No.

Life is GREAT!!!!