Remember those pills from a while back I started taking? Well today we went and tested again to see how well they have been working.
In November, I was at about 20,000. Mom was somewhere around 45,000 and Brian was somewhere in between us.
We decided I would take the super expensive high quality pills – the Nuskin pills, mom would continue taking her generic walmart brand pills, and Brian would take the in between the two of us pills from our chiropractor.
Today – Brian’s score went slightly higher. Mom’s score dropped drastically. And mine more than doubled to 49,000!!!
They are super expensive so I probably won’t continue taking them constantly – I still have two full boxes to go through, however. And when I’m through with those we’ll see I guess. But my body is SO much healthier than a couple months ago.Great for preventing cancer from returning, correct? ![]()
No comments:
Post a Comment