Saturday, February 5, 2011

Obsessed? Maybe…

You know who I am absolutely in love with?

Ewan McGregor.

What. A. Hottie.

I first fell in love with him in Moulin Rouge

(nope, not Star Wars, definitely Moulin Rouge)

images

ewan-mcgregor-moulin_l

And then I started seeing him in multiple other movies, and falling in love with him more and more.

Well my obsession with him was reminded to me just the other day, when, I was extremely bored and thus decided to go hang out with my dear boy friends (note the space) at Delta Phi 2.

Jason. Matt. MC. Tom.

They were watching this WONDERFUL tv show:

ewan-mcgregor-motorcycle

Where Ewan and his buddy travel basically across the world on motorcycles.

Hours upon hours of Ewan. Could my life get any greater?

Then, last night, as I went to party with Delta Phi 2 once again – we watched Black Hawk Down.

Hated the movie.

But it was ok because Ewan was in it so I could stare at him

Open-mouthed smile

Isn’t he beautiful?

ewan

(I LOVE LOVE LOVE his smile)

ewan-mcgregor-kurt-cobain-movie-1-17-07

No comments: