Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sleepy time

An FYI to all my friends who love to text/call me between the hours of midnight and 6 am:

FROM NOW ON, I AM TURNING MY PHONE OFF AT NIGHT.

Too many of you seem to enjoy calling me and texting me all night long – greatly interrupting my sleep. I cannot get a good night’s rest – even when I ignore your calls because just my phone vibrating or lighting up seems to wake me up – and even if I don’t comprehend that I am awake, the next day I can tell I’ve had horrible sleep. As a college student who needs to be awake for classes and work, this just doesn’t work for me.

I would say please wait to text or call, but I decided that wouldn’t happen. So feel free to text and call me like crazy…just know I won’t get the texts until morning when I turn my phone on again and all your phone calls will go straight to voicemail. Smile

 

Thank you,

Your sleep-deprived friend,

Shelby ane

No comments: