I should probably try to sleep or something, but right now I really can’t.
I just need to say I love my roommates so so so so much. Every single last one of them. They mean so much to me. I’m so glad they were put in my life.
It was definitely divine inspiration that got us together. As we swapped stories tonight, we just realized from all the different routes we each had planned for our lives and how many little things changed to put us here, together as roommates today, that there was no way this was just “circumstance”
God wanted and needed us to be roommates. He knew we would need each other.
I’m so glad He made sure that we were roommates.
I love you all, from the very bottom of my heart. You girls are everything to me, and I will do anything, ANYTHING for you ANY time.
Thanks for our chat tonight, ladies.
I love you
1 comment:
can i copy and paste this to my blog?
i love you.
Post a Comment