I know this might be a little weird, but I’ve always wanted someone to Walz to this song with me :
When this album came out, I was OBSESSED with it.
I love Josh Groban.
When my Morfar (my grandfather) was ill and about to pass away – we went to visit him. He was in a nursing home, so I stayed in his bedroom at his house while we were visiting. Every night I would fall asleep listening to this song.
Morfar passed away early New Years Morning.
Now this song always reminds me of him.
It’s very sentimental to me – and I don’t even know why but I’ve always dreamed of waltzing to this song – especially after I’m married – just waltzing with my husband in the late hours of the night in our pajamas in the bedroom next to the window under the bright moonlight.
Too much?
Ha sorry.
But I’ve been listening to it a lot again lately.
I miss Morfar.
And have been reminded again of the dream.
I love you Morfar.

No comments:
Post a Comment