Monday, March 7, 2011

What would I do…..?

Without Kadee Elise in my life.

You know how you just can’t get through life without those great friends by your side? Well you really can’t! I never really had best friends before – I mean I sorta did, but not REALLY. No REAL girlfriends.

I came to school. First semester. Made some great friends with my roommates, but it was just more good friendships, not anything big.

Was home for over 6 months between semesters. That’s when I had Lauren and Sam getting me through everything. They listened to all my crap that I whine about all the time. So good to me.

Sam left on his mish and it was me and Laur. Laur still gets me through a lot.

I came up to college second semester. Laur and I rooming together – staying close friends. Three new roommates. I was scared. At first, I thought they hated me. I really really thought this semester was going to suck. Big time.

But then one day, I don’t know. Things just….changed.

One night, I stayed up all night with Kadee Elise to help her with her math homework.

Picture0193

And then our friendship exploded (in a good way).

Now, after many late nights, all nighters, grocery shopping experiences, movie going adventures, and much more, Kadee and I have become best friends.

And she helps me with so much. She listens to all my drama. All of it. And I know often times I have a lot of drama, just because I like to vent and get things off my chest, then I’m ok.

The greatest thing is she understand this. She listens to me. And that’s it. Doesn’t try to solve my problems. Doesn’t try to tell me how I should handle things. Just listens. Advises me if I ask, but only if I ask.

Kadee, thanks for listening to all my shiz all the time. What on earth am I going to do when you go to Florida and I go to Hawaii?

Guess there will be lots of late night skyping…… ;D

I love you more than is even possible.

No comments: