Monday, March 21, 2011

One of those days

Here’s how my day went:

I woke up.

At 6 am for registration.

Got NONE of my classes. Registration was RIDICULOUSLY slow. And EVERY class was full.

So that was awesome.

Went to class. Blah. Same old same old.

Had a dance party with Lauren in our bedroom.

Drove my roommate to class and went to work.

Which wasn’t bad because I left an hour early for my dermatologist appointment.

Where I had, once again, a full body check, except for the first time, no moles removed, which is a good sign and I’m taking it as meaning I don’t have cancer!!!! Smile

And to think of where I would be right now had I not gotten that prompting two years ago……

A month left? Maybe less?

Let’s just say I’m so glad to be alive. My Heavenly Father DEFINITELY watches over me always.

 

 

Left said cancer appointment.

Almost home – pull into Southgate parking lot behind another car and

 

BAM!!!!!!!!!

 

That is me – being hit by a car backing into a parking spot -

Obviously not paying attention.

And my car spinning out pretty hard.

My heart leaping out of my chest.

Yup.

 

Called my mom. Called the cops. I was shaken up.

Glad cops know exactly what to do so all I had to do was tell my story and swap insurance. Made it easier on me.

And really I could go on and on about this but I’m just so emotionally exhausted from it all today, that I’m not going to. Just know it was the big event of my day and kind of made for a  crappy rest of the day.

An hour of that.

Finally drove the last 50 yards to my apartment.

Still shaken up pretty bad. So I went over to my boys’ apartment.

Tom, Matt, Mc, Aaron, and Grant took care of me. Smile

 

Nearly fell asleep on their couch watching 2012.

Finally felt relieved – and left to go home.

Car was acting a little weird. Assuming that’s just from the damage though.

Now I’m just ready for this day to be over.

And hoping today isn’t a reflection of what my week is going to be like….

I’m still shaken up from the accident.

Maybe it’s time for bed.

No comments: