Saturday, November 19, 2011

Dear Blog Readers,

 

I have a dilemma (again). As many of you know, Dallas and I are living in the good ole South (Louisiana to be exact). See, working with

Dome, we have a lot of opportunity to travel the world, as I have always dreamed of doing. Those of you have been reading my blog forever know that

I had always wanted to be an Anthropologist, but thought it unreasonable considering that I would have to live in various places for various amounts of

time. Not your average “family” job. But here we are, traveling (hopefully the world soon!)

Now my dilemma, you see. We are taking this job to save money for our future – for school, for a family, for a house, etc., BUT we are

also young and without children – the perfect opportunity to take advantage of. I feel like we should DO things while we are in certain areas – but

DOING things also consists of spending money – something I’m not too fond of, especially since we are trying to save. So what should we do? Live all

over the world and stay home so we can have more later? Or take advantage of this now and scrimp later?

Hmmmmmmm

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmmm...quite the dilema, i dont know if you are still having this dilema or not, but i think you should take the opportunity and travel the world, but dont go crazy spending money...stay on a budget, but let that budget allow you to get some good traveling and such in.