Thanksgiving was sure fun!!! We are lucky enough to have an awesome “Dome Family” out here that we got to spend Thanksgiving with. Our friends from Dome and the ward got together and we all had a potluck Thanksgiving. We each brought a few of our favorite dishes, and had more than enough food for the 50 some of us that showed up for this Thanksgiving party.
I must say Natalie’s corn was the best (Who’d of thought of making creamed corn with jalapenos in them? DELICIOUS is all I can say!!!) I made sweet potatoes, green bean casserole (as always) and two pies that I’d thought I had completely butchered but turned out just fine! It was a grand ole’ time.
We ended the day with a LOOONNNGGG nap and getting to watch two of the cutest boys in Louisiana while their parents did some Black Friday shopping! (Dallas was sure happy we got to watch Top Gear all night long
)
AND
I joined Scentsy. Now I am your typical Mormon housewife! (Just kidding…sort of)
So if any of you would like to order some smelly goodness or host a party, just go visit my site:
or get in touch with me ![]()
AND
Here are some of our lovely family pictures we had taken last week:
(sorry – these aren’t the best ones. We saved those for the Christmas card – you will be getting that shortly)
No comments:
Post a Comment