I know- FINALLY I have some pictures up! But so far, these are the only ones I have because there were too many to e-mail to me. Now I'm just waiting for my momma to mail the CDs of the reception out to me! And waiting for our photographer to mail out the wedding day photos. Hopefully we'll get those soon!
But here are some to get you by for now!
These are the pictures of the Idaho Falls Reception (We didn't have a pro photographer take any at the Sugar City one)
What I love most about these pictures is that everyone is so happy in all of them! I was hoping this was how great the reception was going, but I was around the corner from everyone standing in line and never got to see the "life of the party" at our reception!
I"m glad to one everyone was as happy as we were to be celebrating our marriage with us.
It's great to have such wonderful friends and family!
I love you all!!!!!
























No comments:
Post a Comment