Tuesday, November 15, 2011

To get a job, or not?

 

I was a little sick of doing homework yesterday, and with the other dome wives suddenly all getting jobs, I started thinking about possibly getting one myself. I actually was able to find a local credit union hiring for a part-time teller. Perfect, right?! Yeah – for the most part, but I seriously cannot decide If I really want to get a job. I mean, starting next semester, I need to be taking 14 credits – all online! Yikes! And then there’s the fact that I still need to be the homemaker – clean the house, make dinner, etc. And we have our Melaleuca business I also need to take care of as well – so it seems as though I don’t have the time or will be stressed out by having a job. but on the other hand, it’s extra money, it’s only part-time so it takes away just 4 hours out of each day (maybe even less), and I seem like I’m bored all the time right now.

Ahhhhh I don’t know. Maybe I should just apply and see where it takes me?

We’ll see.

Help?

No comments: